Scott Rumel Architect is a Tucson based architectural firm with 26 years of experience designing commercial, institutional, and residential projects of all sizes.
- We strive to accomplish exceptional design results for every project large or small.
- We design each project to meet the unique needs of each client.
- We make a transformative difference in the living and working environments of our clients.
- We maximize efficient use of project budgets and create added value through good design.
- We emphasize energy efficiency and sustainable design principles in our solutions.
- We stress teamwork with owners and contractors to accomplish outstanding results.
Architecture / Planning & Programming / Feasibility Studies
Brian Barker - President, Barker Morrissey Contracting, Inc.
Judy Bruns - (former) CEO of Valley TeleCom Group
Dennis Fairall - Orange Grove Animal Hospital
Ron Weinstein, M.D. - Head of Department of Pathology, College of Medicine, University of Arizona
William (Bill) Lloyd - President Lloyd Construction Company, Inc.
Mike Hemesath - (upon retiring) Director of Public Works, City of Sierra Vista